2012 RFFocus Top 10 Urban and Top 10 Urban AC Programmers
RFFocus , the leading urban industry trade that actually cares about urban radio is hosting the first annual ORIGINAL contest to celebrate the outstanding contributions of urban and urban AC programmers. We are proud to, once again, be FIRST in creative ways to lead the urban industry. This contest is NOT about ratings it’s about how well you do your job, we understand that does not always translate into high ratings. The industry votes for the programmers and you can vote for yourself too.
- Is the PD Easy to Work With?
- How do the labels feel about working with this PD?
- Is the PD Creative?
- Is he or she cooperative and Fair?
- Does the staff feel this PD is a great leader?
- Does this PD have an Open door policy?
- Does the PD delegate well?
- Is the PD willing to work with industry people?
- Is the PD available and does he or she return calls?
- Is the PD responsible?
You get the picture.
All voters info will be kept confidential, we may however use your positive quotes without mentioning your name. We will not post negative quotes (unless it’s a PD we don’t like…just joking we like 99.9% of all urban PDs) Here are the rules:
- You can only vote for a CURRENT (Working) Programmer
- You may vote for more than one PD but more than 5 votes and all of your votes are disqualified
- If we are missing any names or a PD on our list is not currently working let us know ASAP so that we can fix it.
- You have ONE WEEK to pick your nominees. Next week will will announce the FINAL NOMINEES
- Please no phone calls or emails telling us YOUR opinion of who should win, we’d rather you just vote
- All previous votes will be counted. Finally, we realize there are some PDs who work at more than one station on both sides Urban and Urban AC, this will be posted in our final nominees list and yes a PD can win in BOTH categories.
This Contest will last 30 days.
Winners will receive a Certificate of Acknowledgement from the leading urban industry trade RFFocus and we will send out a major press release to announce the winners.. GOOD LUCK!
RFFocus “Serving the Urban industry Uniquely for 17 Years”