Home Music Industry News New Study: Farting Eases Stress

New Study: Farting Eases Stress

A new study by the New England Journal states that when we are under stress, farting can almost immediately calm one’s nerves and blood pressure. Dr. Dan Farnsworth, a professor at UCLA Medical School, took 400 subjects who live high stress lives and asked them to stop whatever they were doing when they were under stress and fart for a week. 89% reported an immediate ease of tension because those that were stressing them ran out of the room and the other 11% reported having accidents (laugh). This story is so fictitious, I just wanted to F with you. I kill me… Happy Friday…
K

CEO of RF Focus, Radio and Music Industry Veteran. Radio DJ, Programmer, Musician and Voice Talent. Graduated from Performing Arts in Buffalo, N.Y. and worked at the legendary KKBT (92.3 The Beat) during its nationwide heyday in the early 90s. Also worked for Stevie Wonder at KJLH.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here