Join the #1 most demanded music network that is revolutionizing how consumers watch music videos & originals! Music Choice reaches millions of consumers nationwide through TV, online, and cell. We currently have an opening in our New York office for a Programming Assistant in our Urban Music Programming Department.
* Assist programming department with the maintenance of music channel databases for assigned formats. Knowledge of RCS Selector software is a plus, but willing to train.
* Work efficiently with programming staff/consultants to implement project plans, etc
* Preview and rate music videos (per the TV ratings guidelines)
* Contribute creative energy and new show concepts, as well as work around artists & celebrities
* Edit audio tracks on a minor scale to remain compliant with FCC rules and regulations, plus Maintain CD library that supports the various music formats.
Individual must have a passion for music (especially Hip-Hop & R&B)! Also, candidate must be internet-savvy (blogs, music sites etc), have strong communication skills, be an out-of-the-box thinker, highly motivated, work well collaboratively, and be goal/detail-oriented. Perfect opportunity for someone looking to start a career in the music industry!
Motivational Podcast by RFFocus.org CEO Kevin Ross - More Episodes HERE