iHeartMedia will celebrate the holiday season across the nation with its annual“iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour Presented by Capital One®” – the season’s spectacular music event, which captures the music and holiday spirit of the iHeartRadio app with performances by this year’s biggest recording artists. The iHeartRadio Jingle Ball 2017 Tour Presented by Capital One will stop in Dallas; San Francisco/San Jose; Los Angeles; Minneapolis/St. Paul; Philadelphia; New York; Boston; Washington, D.C.; Chicago; Atlanta; Tampa and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale.
“The iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour has become a staple of the holiday season and one of the year’s most anticipated events, with performances from today’s most influential artists,” said Tom Poleman, Chief Programming Officer for iHeartMedia. “With this year’s lineup, the holiday concert event will once again bring the joy of the season to fans nationwide. Can’t imagine a better way to end the year!”
Each year, iHeartMedia stations across the country host Jingle Ball concerts in local cities that feature performances by the year’s most iconic recording artists as well as emerging talent. KIIS-FM Jingle Ball in Los Angeles on Friday, December 1will be carried live on over 100 iHeartRadio CHR stations and as a live video stream on CWTV.com and The CW app beginning at 7:30 p.m. PST across all time zones. The event will also be featured as an exclusive nationwide broadcast television special on The CW Network on Thursday, December 14, at 8 p.m. EST/PST.
“This year’s iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour will culminate with a nationwide radio and television broadcast on The CW featuring an all-star line up, our biggest to date,” said John Sykes, President of Entertainment Enterprises for iHeartMedia. “We’re thrilled fans across the country are able to experience the holiday festivities by tuning in to the radio broadcast on iHeartRadio stations and The CW Network’s live stream and annual television special.”
For the third straight year, Capital One will be the national presenting sponsor for the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour. As part of this sponsorship, Capital One cardholders will be the first to get exclusive access to high demand tickets through a special iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Capital One Cardholder Pre-Sale in each city.
- The exclusive iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Capital One Cardholder Pre-Sale begins Wednesday, October 11 at 10 a.m. local market time and runs through Saturday, October 14 at 10 a.m. local market time or while supplies last. Tickets will be available at www.iHeartRadio.com/CapitalOne.
- All other tickets go on sale to the general public on Monday, October 16 at 12 p.m. local market time, and will be available at www.iHeartRadio.com/JingleBall.
In addition to the Capital One Cardholder pre-sale, at each of the tour stops, one lucky Capital One cardholder will have the exclusive opportunity to announce an artist on stage. To learn more visit www.iHeartRadio.com/CapitalOne beginning in November for more details.
The 2017 iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour Schedule Includes:
Dallas, Texas – Tuesday, November 28 at 7:30 p.m. CST – 106.1 KISS FM’s Jingle Ball 2017 Presented by Capital One at American Airlines Center
- The star studded lineup features: The Chainsmokers, Kesha, Charlie Puth, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Camila Cabello, Julia Michaels and Why Don’t We
- Ticket information available via 1061kissfm.iheart.com
San Francisco/San Jose, Ca. – Thursday, November 30, at 7:30 p.m. PST – WiLD 94.9’s FM’s Jingle Ball 2017 Presented by Capital One at SAP Center, San Jose
- The star studded lineup features: Demi Lovato, Nick Jonas, Charlie Puth, Camila Cabello, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Julia Michaels and Why Don’t We
- Ticket information available via wild949.iheart.com
Los Angeles, Ca. – Friday, December 1, at 7:30 p.m. PST – KIIS FM’s Jingle Ball 2017 Presented by Capital One at The Forum
- The star studded lineup features: Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, The Chainsmokers, Sam Smith, Demi Lovato, Logic, Kesha, Niall Horan, Halsey, Charlie Puth and Liam Payne
- Ticket information available via kiisfm.iheart.com
- KIIS FM’s Jingle Ball 2017 will video stream exclusively live on CWTV.com and The CW App and will air as a 90-minute special on The CW Network on December 14, at 8 p.m. EST/PST
Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minn. – Monday, December 4, at 7:30 p.m. CST – 101.3 KDWB’s Jingle Ball 2017 Presented by Capital One at Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul
- The star studded lineup features: Fall Out Boy, Kesha, Charlie Puth, Niall Horan, Camila Cabello, Liam Payne, Julia Michaels and Why Don’t We
- Ticket information available via kdwb.iheart.com
Philadelphia, Pa. – Wednesday, December 6, at 7:30 p.m. EST – Q102’s Jingle Ball 2017 Presented by Capital One at Wells Fargo Center
- The star studded lineup features: The Chainsmokers, Fall Out Boy, Kesha, Halsey, Logic, Niall Horan, Charlie Puth, Liam Payne, Julia Michaels and Why Don’t We
- Ticket information available via q102.iheart.com
New York, N.Y. – Friday, December 8, at 7:00 p.m. EST– Z100’s Jingle Ball 2017 Presented by Capital One at Madison Square Garden