LOS ANGELES, June 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) today announced the official worldwide weekend box office estimates for the weekend of June 5, 2016, as compiled by the company’s theatrical measurement services.
As the trusted official standard for real-time worldwide box office reporting, comScore provides the only theater-level reporting in the world. Customers are able to analyze admissions and gross results around the world using comScore’s suite of products.
comScore’s Senior Media Analyst Paul Dergarabedian commented, “Fox’s ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ does it again and leads the charge globally generating another $106.7 million in 67 territories this weekend and thus takes the sequel’s total to over $400 million worldwide. Notably making its debut this weekend is Paramount’s ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows’ with $69.25 million in 41 territories around the world.”
- X-Men: Apocalypse – 20th Century Fox – $106.7M
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows – Paramount – $69.2M
- Alice Through The Looking Glass – Disney – $41.6M
- Warcraft – Universal – $29.9M
- Angry Birds Movie, The – Sony – $26.5M
- Me Before You – Warner Bros. – $26.0M
- Captain America: Civil War – Disney – $11.8M
- Handmaiden, The – CJ Entertainment – $10.8M
- Money Monster – Sony – $10.1M
- Nice Guys, The – Multiple – $9.0M
- Jungle Book, The – Disney – $7.9M
- Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising – Universal – $7.1M
Motivational Podcast by RFFocus.org CEO Kevin Ross - More Episodes HERE