On election day, November 8, Black, urban, old school and hip hop radio will come together in a singular act of unity for “A Day of Black Radio Solidarity – Driving Souls To The Polls,” a one-day national non-partisan “get-out-and-vote” campaign that includes a 5-point call-to-action.
TOM JOYNER – The Tom Joyner Morning Show (Reach Media); STEVE HARVEY – The Steve Harvey Morning Show (Premiere Media); BIG BOY – Big Boy’s Neighborhood; RUSS PARR – The Russ Parr Show (Reach Media); SWAY-Sway In The Morning (Sirius Satellite Radio); SHERYL UNDERWOOD-Sheryl Underwood Radio; MICHAEL COLYAR – The Afternoon Rush (American Urban Radio Networks); J. ANTHONY BROWN – J. Anthony Brown; SAM SYLK – The Sam Sylk Show, CAFÉ MOCHA SHOW – (Westwood One), DEDE MCGUIRE “DEDE IN THE MORNING” – K104-Dallas, Texas), KJ “MIDDAY” BLAND – KRNB 105.7 FM, JEFF “UZI D” ANDERSON, Operations MGR / Program Director, WPEG – Power 98; WBAV – V101.9 (Beasley Media Group-Charlotte, NC), KENNY SMOOV, Program Director, WQQK – 92Q (Cumulus Broadcasting Inc. – Nashville, TN) and ANJALI MCGUIRE “ANJALI QUEEN B” – 95.7 The Beat – Tampa Bay, FL have agreed to join Sheryl Underwood and unite for Black Radio Solidarity Day to drive Souls To The Polls November 8. More shows are being added daily.
“A Day of Black Radio Solidarity” Call To Action
- Vote Early! Get An Absentee Ballot, complete it and return it to your local Board OfElections.
- Go 5 Deep: Call a neighbor. Call a friend and let’s transport them to the polls.
- Calling all lawyers, fraternities, sororities and community leaders to please VOLUNTEER as an observer to ensure the integrity of the voting process.
- Know Your Rights: Study the sample ballots. Learn about the candidates.
- On November 8, 2016, Don’t complain, VOTE.
The day will end when the president-elect delivers their acceptance speech.
Motivational Podcast by RFFocus.org CEO Kevin Ross - More Episodes HERE