Please join us for a free Webinar on April 9, 2008 at 2PM (Eastern) to review The Infinite Dial 2008: Radio’s Digital Platforms from Arbitron Inc. and Edison Media Research. Arbitron and Edison have conducted these studies since 1998 and they have become the most widely cited source of information about consumer adoption of digital radio. No other source provides the depth of experience and long term trends on this topic.
We will provide fresh findings and answers to the following questions and more.
- What are the trends and demographics for online radio usage?
- How has awareness and usage of Satellite Radio changed?
- Do consumers “get” what podcasting is and how many are using it?
- Has awareness of HD Radio changed and do consumers show interest in the concept?
- What is the last adoption rate of iPod/MP3 players and what impact do they have on AM/FM radio?
- How much impact do these digital platforms have on AM/FM radio?
- How do internet video and social networking influence traditional and digital radio platforms?
- Which of these media/technologies do consumers say has the biggest impact on their lives: AM/FM radio, iPod, Satellite radio, iPod/MP3 players, social networking, online video?
Arbitron and Edison will also offer recommendations for broadcasters, webcasters and advertisers based on the findings. We expect the presentation to be about 40 minutes and we will also have 20 minutes to answer your questions.
The webinar is free but registration is required. Please go to http://www.arbitron.com/downloads/arbitron_webinar_april_9.ics to sign up so we can send you the sign-in details.